Adult Medical Day Care Center
Center for Social Change is a private non-profit organization that has been serving the community since 1993 providing various services including residential, vocational, and supported employment
CSC provides an organized program of services during the day in a upscale community group setting. We are dedicated to providing optimal medical, recreational, and social treatment in order to improve and maintain each participant’s quality of life and overall well-being. A state of the art home theater for relaxation, trips to local malls and area attraction are added highlights of the Center.
It is our joyous privilege to provide high quality medical care in the upscale environment with the help of exceptional staff.
We provide the following medical services onsite at our Adult Medical Day Care Center
- Registered Nurse to provide skilled nursing services and supervision
- Medication Administration
- Blood work
- Primary Care Physician
- Psycho Therapist
- Physical Therapy
- Social Services provided by a licensed Social Worker
- Medical Supplies
- Active Maryland Medical Assistance
- Private Pay Accepted
- All medical services provided by CSC are billed through the participants Maryland Medical Assistance